Subject: [dhcwg] fwd: New Version Notification for draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-01

From: Xu Xiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:59:23 +0800

Hi all,

An updated version of draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option has been
submitted. The major difference from the -00 version is:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-s
erver-option-01.txt

Any comments are welcome.

Best wishes,
Xiaohu

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2010年8月4日 17:56
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-01

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-01.txt has been
successfully submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for Stateless DHCP Server
Creation_date:	 2010-08-04
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
This document proposes a new Router Advertisement option which 
allows IPv6 hosts to obtain the addresses of stateless DHCP servers. 
Thus, IPv6 hosts can directly contact stateless DHCP servers using 
unicast.

The IETF Secretariat.