Subject: [dhcwg] New Last call: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:42:07 -0700

On Sep 18, 2010, at 1:10 PM, Ted Lemon wrote:
> Based on the guidelines for last calls, I will count up the results of this last call after 22:00 UTC on October 8, 2010.

Just a reminder: the original last call on this draft has expired.   There were comments after the last call, and I've issued a revision based on those comments.   If I don't hear anything by next Wednesday, October 20, I'm going to assume that all of the concerns that were raised during last call have been addressed, and that we can submit the doc to the IESG.

I'd really appreciate hearing from Andre Kostur and Bernie Volz before then!

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:08:30 -0500

Ted:

I guess you missed (or perhaps decided against it) my comment regarding
using "suboptions" in Section 3, Encoding. Better to follow RFC 3315
(section 22.4 and others) and use RSSO-options?

Other than that it looks like all my other concerns were nicely
addressed. Thanks.

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Ted Lemon
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:42 AM
To: [email-masked] Group
Subject: [dhcwg] New Last call:
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options

On Sep 18, 2010, at 1:10 PM, Ted Lemon wrote:
> Based on the guidelines for last calls, I will count up the results of
this last call after 22:00 UTC on October 8, 2010.

Just a reminder: the original last call on this draft has expired.
There were comments after the last call, and I've issued a revision
based on those comments.   If I don't hear anything by next Wednesday,
October 20, I'm going to assume that all of the concerns that were
raised during last call have been addressed, and that we can submit the
doc to the IESG.

I'd really appreciate hearing from Andre Kostur and Bernie Volz before
then!

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:09:19 -0700

> (section 22.4 and others) and use RSSO-options?

Missed it--thanks for catching that!