Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-mrugalski-remote-dhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Remote DHCPv6 Autoconfiguration
	Author(s)       : T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-remote-dhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document describes remote autoconfiguration mechanism, an
extension to DHCPv6 protocol.  Every time a node attaches to a new
link, it must renew or obtain new address and parameters, using
DHCPv6 protocol.  For mobile nodes it is beneficial to obtain address
and other configuration parameters remotely, before actually
attaching to destination link.  This document defines mechanism using
remote configuration and new options required to remotely discover
destination DHCPv6 servers.  Remote unicast communication with DHCPv6
servers is also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-remote-dhcpv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt