Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-03.txt

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:05:58 -0400

Folks,

I have posted a revised version of the DHCPv4 Bulk Leasequery
draft:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-03.txt

The changes are the result of discussions at IETF 77, Anaheim, as
follows:

1.  While replacing the use of the message option with a new
status-code option, I had missed many places where the message
option was still referenced.  This is fixed.

2.  I added some words about the base time option and why clients
save it.

3.  Ted had said to use the failover state codes.  I did that.
These status codes are a bit different in one respect, however,
in that they are relative and not absolute.  Thus a lease is
AVAILABLE or REMOTE, which seemed more general than discussing
primary and secondary servers.

4.  I removed any attempted assignment of dhcp-message-type.

5.  I corrected author's contact info.

Regards -- Kim