Subject: Re: [dhcwg] Agenda for IETF 79 meeting

From: "Leaf Y. Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:18:48 +0800

Hi, Ted

The agenda of DHC WG, IETF79 on the web page
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/dhc.html) is not the same as the
one on the booklet in paper got from the registration, which indicates the
DHC WG meeting will be hold in Room Pearl from 3:20pm after the 20mins
of'Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break I' Thursday afternoon, Nov. 11th. 

Which one should be the correct one?

Best Regards,
Leaf

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Ted Lemon
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 3:56 AM
To: DHC WG
Subject: [dhcwg] Agenda for IETF 79 meeting

I've uploaded a preliminary agenda for the IETF 79 meeting.   We have over
four hours, which is actually more than we appear to need.   I suspect that
there are several additional agenda items and that we will therefore
actually wind up filling the agenda for the first half of the meeting, but
if that happens in the middle of next week, it's possible some other group
will have the second slot (and they will deserve it more than we do).   So
if you have additional agenda items, please get them to me post haste.

Thanks!

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/dhc.html

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg