Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 20:21:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 through Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
                          Marc Blanchet
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Dayong Guo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-12

   The host configuration protocol DHCPv6 [RFC3315] relies on link-local
   addressing and multicast to function.  However, most of the existing
   6over4 tunnel link types (e.g., 6rd [RFC5969] ) don't support IPv6
   link-local addresses and even IPv6 multicast addresses.  Taking 6rd
   as an example, this document specifies how DHCPv6 can be used across
   such tunnel links .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-00.txt