Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 02:04:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Client Identifier Option in DHCP Server Replies
	Author(s)       : Narasimha Swamy
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Prashant Jhingran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC2131 [RFC2131].  The changes to [RFC2131]
   defined in this draft clarifies the use of 'client identifier' option
   by the DHCP servers.  The clarification addresses the issues arising
   out of the point specified by [RFC2131] that the server 'MUST NOT'
   return client identifier' option to the client.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/