Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The DHCPv4 Relay Agent Identifier Suboption
	Author(s)       : Bharat Joshi
                          D.T.V Ramakrishna Rao
                          Mark Stapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new Relay Agent Identifier suboption for the
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol's (DHCP) Relay Agent Information
   option.  The suboption carries a value that uniquely identifies the
   relay agent device within the administrative domain.  The value is
   normally administratively-configured in the relay agent.  The
   suboption allows a DHCP relay agent to include the identifier in the
   DHCP messages it sends.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/