Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 01:54:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure DHCPv6 Using CGAs
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-09-14

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to pass configuration parameters. It offers
   configuration flexibility. If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to
   various attacks, particularly spoofing attacks. This document
   analyzes the security issues of DHCPv6 and specifies a Secure DHCPv6
   mechanism based on using CGAs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/