Subject: [dhcwg] Softwires WG last call for draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:28:45 +0100

Hi,
I just wanted to bring up this draft to DHC WG attention. There's a
draft that started WGLC in Softwires today. Please comment on it.

Tomek

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Softwires] Working group last call for
draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:27:35 -0400
From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
To: Softwires WG <[email-masked]>
CC: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>, Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

Hi all,
  This message starts a two week softwire working group last call on
advancing the draft defining the DHCPv6 Option for IPv4-Embedded
Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes as a Standards Track RFC. The
authors believe that this version has addressed all the issues raised on
the document. The latest version of the draft is available at

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03

Substantive comments and statements of support/opposition for advancing
this document should be directed to the mailing list. Editorial
suggestions can be sent directly to the authors. The chairs will send in
their comments as well during the last call period. This last call will
conclude on April 9, 2013.

Regards,
Suresh & Yong
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires