Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #23: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:16:52 -0000

#23: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * severity:  In WG Last Call => Dead WG Document

Comment:

 This document did not pass WG last call as the WG did not think this was a
 useful capability.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:
     Type:  state                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  dhcpv4-vendor-message  |     Version:
 Severity:  Dead WG Document       |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/23#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>