Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:55:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Issues with multiple stateful DHCPv6 options
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
                          Bernie Volz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-13

Abstract:
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) was not written
   with the expectation that additional stateful DHCPv6 options would be
   developed.  IPv6 Prefix Options for Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol (DHCP) version 6 shoe-horned the new options for Prefix
   Delegation into DHCPv6.  Implementation experience of the CPE model
   described in [RFC6204] has shown multiple issues with the DHCPv6
   protocol in supporting multiple stateful options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/