Subject: [dhcwg] RFC 7083 on Modification to Default Values of SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:32:45 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7083

        Title:      Modification to Default Values of 
                    SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT 
        Author:     R. Droms
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14630
        Updates:    RFC 3315

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7083.txt

This document updates RFC 3315 by redefining the default values for
SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT and defining options through which a DHCPv6
server can override the client's default value for SOL_MAX_RT and
INF_MAX_RT with new values.

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC