Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 01:44:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Active Leasequery
	Author(s)       : Dushyant Raghuvanshi
                          Kim Kinnear
                          Deepak Kukrety
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-12-03

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) has been
   extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a requestor to
   request information about DHCPv6 bindings.  That mechanism is limited
   to queries for DHCPv6 binding data updates until the time DHCPv6
   server receive the Leasequery request.  Continuous update of an
   external requestor with Leasequery data is sometimes desired.  This
   document expands on the DHCPv6 Leasequery protocol, and allows for
   active transfer of real-time DHCPv6 binding information data via TCP.
   This document also extends DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery by adding new
   options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/