Subject: [dhcwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-08.txt> (Access Network Identifier Option in DHCP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 05:59:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Access Network Identifier Option in DHCP'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-06-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the format and mechanism that is to be used
   for encoding access network identifiers in DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 messages
   by defining new access network identifier options and sub-options.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.