Subject: [dhcwg] New DHCPv6 Failover Protocol draft available

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:41:06 -0500

Folks,

I have uploaded a new revision of the DHCPv6 Failover draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-01 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-01>

This revision includes many changes from the two detailed technical
reviews obtained thus far from Shawn Routhier and Bernie Volz.  Too
many changes to actually list here, as it happens, but as both reviews
were posted to this list if you want to see the discussion you can
look back at those emails.

I want to thank Shawn and Bernie again for the technical content of
their reviews.  Lots of folks can find the awkward wordings and
unclear passages in a draft, and that's valuable for sure.  But what
this draft needed was people looking at it with and eye for "does this
work?", and they both did that and help make it work, in addition to
finding plenty of nits to fix.

I don't think this draft is finished, but I can say that it a whole
lot better than it was in the -00.txt draft.

Regards -- Kim