Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 21:19:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy considerations for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Tomek Mrugalski
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-12-28

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 is a protocol that is used to provide addressing and
   configuration information to IPv6 hosts.  This document described the
   privacy issues associated with the use of DHCPv6 by the Internet
   users.  It is intended to be an analysis of the present situation and
   doe not propose any solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/