Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:57:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy considerations for DHCPv4
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-12-30

Abstract:
   DHCP is a protocol that is used to provide addressing and
   configuration information to IPv4 hosts.  This document discusses the
   various identifiers used by DHCP and the potential privacy issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/