Subject: [dhcwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-08.txt> (Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 07:51:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-05-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   DHCP servers have evolved over the years to provide significant
   functionality beyond that which is described in the DHCP base
   specifications.  One aspect of this functionality is support for
   context-specific configuration information.  This memo describes some
   such features and explains their operation.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.