Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:20:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   DHCP servers have evolved over the years to provide significant
   functionality beyond that which is described in the DHCP base
   specifications.  One aspect of this functionality is support for
   context-specific configuration information.  This memo describes some
   such features and explains their operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 19:05:03 +0200

Hi,

This is a small update that attempts to address Yaron Shaffer's comments
about insufficient security considerations page. This hopefully will
address the comments raised and the document should carry on its journey
through the IESG.

Tomek

On 08.07.2016 18:20, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg