Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:38:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized UDP Source Port for DHCP Relay
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the DHCP protocols that allows
   a relay agent to use any available source port for upstream
   communications, and to include a DHCP option that can be used to
   statelessly route responses back to the appropriate source port on
   downstream communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:42:50 +0000

Hi DHC working-group,

the new version of relay-port draft is posted in response to
directorate’s reviews. please review and comment.

thanks.
- Naiming

> On Oct 27, 2017, at 11:38 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt