Subject: [dhcwg] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-dhc-08-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:01:01 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dhc-08-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dhc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

editorial.

OLD:

The DHC WG has the following main objectives:

1. Informational documents providing operational

NEW:
The DHC WG has the following main objectives:

1. Provide nformational documents providing operational

+1 on the milestones.