Subject: [dhcwg] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC4361 (5425)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 03:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC4361,
"Node-specific Client Identifiers for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version Four (DHCPv4)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5425

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 5

Original Text
-------------
   - DHCPv4 servers that do conform to this specification must
     interoperate correctly with DHCPv4 clients that do not conform to
     this specification, except that when configuring such clients,
     behaviors such as those described in section 2 may occur.

Corrected Text
--------------
   - DHCPv4 servers that do conform to this specification must
     interoperate correctly with DHCPv4 clients that do not conform to
     this specification, except that when configuring such clients,
     behaviors such as those described in section 4.2 may occur.

Notes
-----
Incorrect referenct to section 2.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC4361 (draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Node-specific Client Identifiers for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version Four (DHCPv4)
Publication Date    : February 2006
Author(s)           : T. Lemon, B. Sommerfeld
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Dynamic Host Configuration
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG