Subject: [dhcwg] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC4361 (5424)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 23:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC4361,
"Node-specific Client Identifiers for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version Four (DHCPv4)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5424

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 3

Original Text
-------------
   DHCPv4 clients and servers that are implemented according to this
   document should be implemented as if the changes specified in
   sections 6.3 and 6.4 have been made to RFC 2131 and RFC 2132.  DHCPv4
   clients should, in addition, follow the behavior specified in section
   6.1.  DHCPv6 clients should follow the behavior specified in section
   6.2.  DHCPv4 servers should additionally follow the behavior
   specified in section 6.3.

Corrected Text
--------------
   DHCPv4 clients and servers that are implemented according to this
   document should be implemented as if the changes specified in
   sections 6.4 and 6.5 have been made to RFC 2131 and RFC 2132.  DHCPv4
   clients should, in addition, follow the behavior specified in section
   6.1.  DHCPv6 clients should follow the behavior specified in section
   6.2.  DHCPv4 servers should additionally follow the behavior
   specified in section 6.3.

Notes
-----
Incorrect links to sections of this document.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC4361 (draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Node-specific Client Identifiers for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version Four (DHCPv4)
Publication Date    : February 2006
Author(s)           : T. Lemon, B. Sommerfeld
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Dynamic Host Configuration
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG