Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:13:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Linhui Sun
                          Ian Farrer
                          Sladjana Zechlin
                          Zihao He
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 103
	Date            : 2018-09-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model [RFC6020] for the
   configuration and management of DHCPv6 servers, relays, and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Zihao He <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 17:16:50 -0700

Hi All,

The major change in version 07 is the addition of lease-storage, which specifies how the server stores the lease data. Thanks for Tomek for offering this advise. Also, we made some minor changes based on issues on github. Thanks for the contributors.

Best,

Zihao

On 9/4/2018 17:13，<[email-masked]> wrote：

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg