Subject: [dhcwg] Call for Adoption - draft-bernardos-dhc-slap-quadrant - Respond by April 16, 2019

From: ANTONIO DE LA OLIVA DELGADO <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 11:29:29 +0200

Hi,
I support the adoption of this draft since it is a key element of the IEEE
802.1CQ specification we are working on the OMNIRAN IEEE 802.1 TG

Br
Antonio

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bernie Volz (volz) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:35 AM
Subject: [dhcwg] Call for Adoption - draft-bernardos-dhc-slap-quadrant -
Respond by April 16, 2019
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi:

As discussed at the DHC WG session at IETF-104, this starts the WG Call for
Adoption for the draft-bernardos-dhc-slap-quadrant (
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dhc-slap-quadrant) document.
Please respond by end of day April 16, 2019 whether you support adoption of
this work or not.

This was presented at IETF-104 (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/slides-104-dhc-slap-quadrant-selection-options-for-dhcpv6-00
).

Usually we prefer not to overload the WG with simultaneous calls, but as
this is an extension to draft-bvtm-dhc-mac-assign, it makes sense to do the
adoption calls for both at the same time.

If you are silent, it is not possible for us to know your support or lack
therefore; so please do respond if you feel this work is something the DHC
WG should (or should not) work on.

Thanks much!

   - Tomek & Bernie

-- 
Antonio de la Oliva
Associate Professor
Telematics Department
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +34 91 624 8803
Fax:   +34 91 624 8749