Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 01:11:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Multi-requirement Extensions for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-10-11

Abstract:
   The manageability, security, privacy protection, and traceability of
   networks can be supported by extending DHCPv6 protocol according to
   requirements.  This document analyzes current extension practices and
   typical DHCP server software on extensions, defines a DHCP general
   model, discusses some extension points, and present extension cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lin He <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:05:07 +0800

Hi, all

We've submitted a new draft.

This version updates the DHCP general model with external inputs, deletes
section 4.2.5 "Extension Principles",  and instead adds some description
sentences in the introduction.

Hope you could review the draft and give some comments. Thanks a lot.

<[email-masked]> 于2019年10月11日周五 下午4:12写道：

>         Title           : Problem Statement of Multi-requirement
> Extensions for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
>         Authors         : Gang Ren
>                           Lin He
>                           Ying Liu
>         Filename        :
> draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01.txt
>         Pages           : 11
>         Date            : 2019-10-11
>
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>

-- 

    Yours Sincerely,

*   Lin He*