Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:13:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension Survey and Considerations
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-01-12

Abstract:
   The manageability, security, privacy protection, and traceability of
   networks can be supported by extending DHCPv6 protocol according to
   requirements.  This document provides a survey of current extension
   practices and typical DHCP server software on extensions, defines a
   DHCPv6 general model, discusses some extension points, and presents
   extension cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lin He <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:10:23 +0800

Hi, all!

We update a new version (draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02).
As suggested by the working group at IETF107, we change the title into "DHCPv6
Extension Survey and Considerations" and update the description of the
related content.

Please send any comments or suggestions.

Thanks!

<[email-masked]> 于2020年1月14日周二 上午1:13写道：

>         Filename        :
> draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-02.txt
>         Pages           : 11
>         Date            : 2020-01-12
>
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>

-- 

    Yours Sincerely,

*   Lin He*