Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:19:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension Survey and Considerations
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-12

Abstract:
   The manageability, security, privacy protection, and traceability of
   networks can be supported by extending the DHCPv6 protocol according
   to requirements.  This document provides a survey of current
   extension practices and typical DHCP server software on extensions,
   defines a DHCPv6 general model, discusses some extension points, and
   presents extension cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/