Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 17:55:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension Survey and Considerations
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-01

Abstract:
   The manageability, security, privacy protection, and traceability of
   networks can be supported by extending the DHCPv6 protocol according
   to requirements.  This document provides a survey of current
   extension practices and typical DHCP server software on extensions,
   defines a DHCPv6 general model, discusses some extension points, and
   presents extension cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Li HUANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 19:00:19 +0800

Thank you for informing state of dhcpv6 servers extensions at before near
ipv6 only this year may coming to the world.

Sincerely
Li HUANG

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020, 09:55 <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Filename        :
> draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-03.txt
>         Pages           : 11
>         Date            : 2020-02-01
>
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>