Subject: Re: [dhcwg] RFC8415 Virtual Plugfest

From: Timothy Carlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:38:44 -0400

Hello again,

I wanted to provide a brief update on the virtual plugfest.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation the plugfest has been postponed.  We
are still very interested in running this event and providing feedback to
the group.  We will continue this work as soon as possible once UNH has
returned to full operations.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best Regards,
Tim

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:50 PM Timothy Carlin <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> UNH-IOL is planning to run a virtual plugfest for RFC 8415 during the week
> of March 16 with the goal of generating a DHCP whitepaper to help drive
> 8415 to Internet Standard.
>
> If you are interested in having your implementation included, please
> contact me directly.  There is no charge for participating.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tim Carlin, UNH-IOL
> [email-masked]
>

---

From: Timothy Winters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:44:58 -0400

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the update, looking forward to a day when things are back to
normal.

~Tim

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 1:42 PM Timothy Carlin <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> UNH-IOL is planning to run a virtual plugfest for RFC 8415 during the
>> week of March 16 with the goal of generating a DHCP whitepaper to help
>> drive 8415 to Internet Standard.
>>
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>

---

From: Timothy Winters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:59:58 -0400

We were going to wait until after the plugfest to verify the test plan.
With the delay in starting the plugfest we want to release IPv6 Ready
Interoperability test plan for review.

https://www.iol.unh.edu/sites/default/files/testsuites/ipv6/IPv6_Ready_Test_Specification_DHCPv6_Interoperability_2_0_0.pdf

Let me know if you think there are additional Interoperability test cases
that could be added.  Most of the new test cases are in Section 2.

Regards,
Tim

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 1:44 PM Timothy Winters <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation the plugfest has been postponed.
>> We are still very interested in running this event and providing feedback
>> to the group.  We will continue this work as soon as possible once UNH has