Subject: [dhcwg] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC8415 (6159)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 00:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC8415,
"Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6159

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>

Section: 6.5

Original Text
-------------
   Temporary addresses were originally introduced to avoid privacy
   concerns with stateless address autoconfiguration, which based
   64 bits of the address on the EUI-64 (see [RFC4941].

Corrected Text
--------------
   Temporary addresses were originally introduced to avoid privacy
   concerns with stateless address autoconfiguration, which based
   64 bits of the address on the EUI-64 (see [RFC4941]).

Notes
-----
Missing close parenthesis

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC8415 (draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-13)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
Publication Date    : November 2018
Author(s)           : T. Mrugalski, M. Siodelski, B. Volz, A. Yourtchenko, M. Richardson, S. Jiang, T. Lemon, T. Winters
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Dynamic Host Configuration
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG