Subject: [dhcwg] Éric Vyncke's Yes on draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 07:50:22 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this short document.

Please address all comments from the INT directorate review by Jinmei:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-08-intdir-lc-jinmei-2020-05-18/

as well as the IoT directorate review by Jaime Jimenez:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-07-iotdir-lc-jimenez-2020-06-04/

Regards

-éric