Subject: [dhcwg] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:47:44 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I  found this document to be especially readable. Thanks!

Nits:
Section 5. The phrase “especially in the hypervisor scenario is used twice in
two sentences.

Section 7. Missing word in brackets:
...Advertise message [with] an IA_LL option..
...allocates [a] block...
...Solicit, [it] may receive a Reply

Sec 10.2. It would also be worthwhile to repeat here what extra-addresses means
in a packet from the client, since you do so for the server.