Subject: [dhcwg] Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 17:43:30 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ suggestions ]]

[ section 5 ]

* Consider redoing the table to instead match the columns in the registry.

  Perhaps:

      Tag: TBD
      Name: IPv6-only Preferred option
      Data Length: 4
      Meaning: IPv6-only Preferred option
      Reference: [THIS-RFC]

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3.2 ]

* Perhaps s/per interface enabled basis/per enabled interface basis/

[ section 3.3 ]

* s/assign an address for the pool/assign an address from the pool/

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:14:51 +1000

Thanks Erik for reviewing!

>       Meaning: IPv6-only Preferred option

Updated (well, will be updated in -07):

Tag: TBD (proposed value: 108
Name: IPv6-only Preferred option
Data Length: 4
Meaning: Number of seconds to disable DHCPv4 for
Reference: draft-ietf-dhc-v6only

> * s/assign an address for the pool/assign an address from the pool/

Fixed, thanks!

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry