Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 01:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6-Only-Preferred Option for DHCPv4
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-08-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DHCPv4 option to indicate that a host
   supports an IPv6-only mode and willing to forgo obtaining an IPv4
   address if the network provides IPv6 connectivity.  It also updates
   RFC2563 to specify the DHCPv4 server behavior when the server
   receives a DHCPDISCOVER not containing the Auto-Configure option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/