Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 07:24:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension Practices and Considerations
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   IP addresses as the communication identifier bear more and more
   properties to meet different requirements.  The privacy protection,
   accountability, security, and manageability of networks can be
   supported by extending the DHCPv6 protocol according to requirements.
   This document provides current extension practices and typical DHCPv6
   server softwares on extensions, defines a DHCPv6 general model,
   discusses some extension points, and presents extension cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/