Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:54:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Linhui Sun
                          Ian Farrer
                          Sladjana Zechlin
                          Zihao He
                          Michal Nowikowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-14.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG data modules for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 servers, relays, and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/