Subject: [dhcwg] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 00:41:10 -0800

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-24: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the authors for their diligent efforts on this document. I really get
impressed by all the YANG model documents I review. I don't think I have much
to comment to improve this specification or something that I am worried about.

I however, think RFC 8987 should be in the normative reference as it is
referenced from the "RPCs" section. You can let me know it should not.