Subject: [dhcwg] DHC wg agenda (rev 2)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:07:48 -0500

IETF 53 DHC WG agenda (rev 2, 3/7/2002)
                WEDNESDAY, March 20, 2002 - 0900-1130
    (contact Ralph Droms, [email-masked] for additions, revisions)

Agenda bashing
WG update                                       - 10 minutes

Henrik Levkowetz                                - 10 minutes
DHCP Option for Mobile IP Foreign Agents
draft-levkowetz-dhc-mip-fa-00.txt

Smith/Lemon                                     - 15 minutes
Considerations for the use of the Host Name option
draft-ietf-dhc-host-option-considerations-00.txt

Josh Tseng                                      - 10 minutes
DHCP Options for Internet Storage Name Service
draft-tseng-dhc-isnsoption-00.txt

Bernie Volz                                     - 10 minutes
Load Balancing for DHCPv6
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-00.txt

Droms/Troan                                     - 15 minutes
IPv6 Prefix Options for DHCPv6
draft-troan-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt

Droms/Schnizlein                                - 15 minutes
RADIUS Attributes Sub-option for the
    DHCP Relay Agent Information Option
draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-00.txt

Droms/Narten/Aboba                              -  5 minutes
Using DHCPv6 for DNS Configuration in Hosts
draft-droms-dnsconfig-dhcpv6-01.txt

Kim Kinnear                                     - 10 minutes
DHCP Lease Query
draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-02.txt

Kim Kinnear                                     - 10 minutes
Subnet Selection sub-option for the Relay
   Agent Information Option
draft-ietf-dhc-agent-subnet-selection-01.txt

Bound/Droms                                     - 10 minutes
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-23.txt

Vijayabhaskar A K                               - 30 minutes
DHCPv6 (rev -23) Issues

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg