Subject: [dhcwg] DHCP Option for SNMP Notifications

From: Mark Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:17:04 -0600

Hi-

I've submitted a new DHCP Option for SNMP Notifications draft, after
attempting to incorporate the feedback I received on the first one.

Until it pops out of the I-D queue, it's available at:

ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/ips/dhcp/draft-bakke-dhc-snmp-trap-01.txt

Thanks to everyone who contributed and helped me get the SNMP
security stuff figured out.  I just realized that I forgot to
update some of the acknowledgements; Randy Presuhn and David
Perkins also helped with this.

I also need to spend more time on the references; I realized that
these sections are still not up-to-date.

Comments?

Thanks,

-- 
Mark A. Bakke
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]
763.398.1054
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg