Subject: [dhcwg] Revised WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:51:49 -0400

I've added "Flexible Authentication for DHCP Messages"
<draft-gupta-dhcp-auth-02.txt> to the agenda, for
consideration as a proposal in response to the
DHCPv4 threat analysis.  The latest revised
agenda is included below.

                        DHC WG agenda - IETF 57
                   (Last revised 07/11/2003 07:48 AM)
                   ----------------------------------

Administrivia; agenda bashing                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes

IPv4 Network Attachment Detection                  Bernard Aboba    15 minutes
   <draft-aboba-dhc-nad-ipv4-00.txt>
   Review of document - what is effect on DHCP?

DHCP PXE Suboptions                                Ralph Droms      15 minutes
   <draft-johnston-pxe-options-00.txt>
   Review of document; accept as WG work item?

Site Specific Options for DHCP for IPv6            Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-site-options-00.txt>
   Review of document; accept as WG work item?

Vendor-Identifying Vendor Options for DHCPv4       Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   <draft-littlefield-dhcp-vendor-00.txt>
   Review of document; accept as WG work item?

DHCPv4 Threat Analysis                             Carl Smith       15 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>
   Final review of document; request for proposals for new protocols

Flexible Authentication for DHCP Messages          TBD              10 minutes
   <draft-gupta-dhcp-auth-02.txt>
   Proposal for new authentication protocol; accept as WG work item?

RFC3118 Delayed Authentication Using PANA          H. Tschofenig    15 minutes
   <draft-tschofenig-pana-bootstrap-rfc3118-00.txt>
   Review of document relative to 'DHCPv4 Threat Analysis'

DHCP RSA/DSA Authentication using DNS KEY records  Ted Lemon        15 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-auth-sigzero-00.txt>
   Review of document relative to 'DHCPv4 Threat Analysis'

DHCP-DDNS interaction                              Ralph Droms      30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-05.txt>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-05.txt>
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-06.txt>
   Resolution of 6 outstanding issues; agreement on text to be changed in docs
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              130 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg