Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:58:52 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Threat Analysis"
<draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>.  The last call will conclude at
5PM ET on Friday, 10/24/2003.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt provides a comprehensive threat
analysis of the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for use both as RFC 2131
advances from Draft Standard to Full Standard and to support the dhc WG
chartered work improving the acceptance and deployment of RFC 3118. This
draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Barr Hibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:27:17 -0700

Dang! Blew past this date as well!

I support advancing this draft, but believe it needs classification as an
"informational" or "standards-track" document.

--Barr