Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG document status report

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:06:41 -0500

Included below is a report of dhc WG activity since the last WG meeting.  I
won't discuss these events at the WG meeting in Minneapolis but we will have
time for specific questions at the beginning of the meeting.

- Ralph

dhc WG activity report
======================

RFCs published:
---------------

3315: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)

3594: PacketCable Security Ticket Control Sub-Option for the DHCP
       CableLabs Client Configuration (CCC) Option

RFC Editor Queue:
-----------------

IPv6 Prefix Options for DHCPv6
       <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-05.txt>

KDC Server Address Sub-option
       <draft-ietf-dhc-suboptions-kdc-serveraddress-04.txt>

Approved by IESG:
-----------------

DNS Configuration options for DHCPv6
       <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsconfig-04.txt>

Submitted to IESG:
------------------

A Guide to Implementing Stateless DHCPv6 Service
       <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateless-01.txt>

Authentication of DHCP Relay Agent Options Using IPsec
       <draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-ipsec-00.txt>

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Server MIB
       <draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt>

Time Configuration Options for DHCPv6
       <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-03.txt>

NIS Configuration Options for DHCPv6
       <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-nisconfig-03.txt>

Unused DHCP Option Codes <draft-ietf-dhc-unused-optioncodes-07>

The IPv4 DHCP Option for the Internet Storage Name Service
       <draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-10.txt>

dhc WG last calls (completed):
------------------------------

RADIUS Attributes Sub-option for the DHCP Relay Agent Information
       Option <draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-03.txt>: passed; ready
       for submission to IESG

DHCP Option for Mobile IP Mobility Agents
       <draft-ietf-dhc-mipadvert-opt-01.txt>: passed; author will
       revise prior to submission to IESG

DHCP Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) Suboptions
       <draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-00.txt>: passed; revision required
       prior to submission to IESG

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Threat Analysis
       <draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>: insufficient
       response to determine consensus; new WG last call will be
       announced

dhc WG last calls (in progress):
--------------------------------

DHCP Lease Query <draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-06.txt>: ends 10/31/2003

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg