Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt (SECOND REQUEST)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:50:00 -0400

SECOND REQUEST - To date, the only responses to this WG last call have been
the chair's review of the document and a response in support of submitting
the document for publication (from one of the authors of the document).  If
enough responses are not received to support the acceptance of this
document, it *will not* be submitted to the IESG for publication.  Please
respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the document
without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that support for
the document can be assessed.

-----
This message announces a WG last call on "Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Threat Analysis"
<draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>.  The last call will conclude at
5PM ET on Friday, 10/24/2003.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt provides a comprehensive threat
analysis of the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for use both as RFC 2131
advances from Draft Standard to Full Standard and to support the dhc WG
chartered work improving the acceptance and deployment of RFC 3118. This
draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg