Subject: Re: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-06.txt

From: Josh Littlefield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:49:33 -0500

With the new draft available, and the last call ongoing in the prior 
version, I wanted to make clear my support for moving this document 
forward with the edits contained in -06.

I do believe the references to FAILOVER, and perhaps DHCPMIB, will need 
to be adjusted, since an RFC cannot refer to an Internet-Draft, but I 
have no other comments.

[email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title		: DHCP Lease Query
> 	Author(s)	: R. Woundy, K. Kinnear
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-06.txt
> 	Pages		: 25
> 	Date		: 2003-10-24
> 	
-- 
=====================================================================
Josh Littlefield                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
[email-masked]                             1414 Massachusetts Avenue
tel: 978-936-1379  fax: same               Boxborough, MA  01719-2205

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:16:22 -0600

> forward with the edits contained in -06.

I'm also in favor of advancing the -06 version of the draft.