Subject: [dhcwg] Request for Jabber scribe at WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:44:38 -0500

BTW, for those of you who may not be familiar with Jabber at the IETF -
Jabber is an IM implementation for which an ongoing service has been set up
to provide IM for IETF WG meetings.  The idea is that the Jabber scribe at
the WG meeting will transcribe the events at the meeting into a Jabber
session.  Remote participants can then keep up with the meeting.  Remote
participants can also ask questions in the WG meeting through the scribe via
the IM session.

So, we do have interest in setting up a Jabber session for remote
participants - now we need to identify a scribe who will be in the WG meeting.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Barr Hibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:41:15 -0800

I for one would like to observe the WG meeting on Jabber:  obvious questions
include URL and any other information necessary to connect.

--Barr

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Ralph Droms
> Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 13:45
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [dhcwg] Request for Jabber scribe at WG meeting
>
>