Subject: [dhcwg] [I-D] DHCPv6 support for IPv6 Transition

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:00:58 +0900

Hi All

I am attaching a new draft dealing with IPv6 transition issue.
" DHCPv6 support for IPv6 Transition"

I could not submit the draft to ID queue, as the deadline has crossed.
Please go through this draft and let me know your comments. The
abstract of this draft is given below

Abstract 
   
For the newly deployed IPv6 networks to interoperate with vastly 
deployed IPv4 networks, various transition mechanisms had been 
proposed.  Two such methods are configured tunnels [2] and 6to4 
routing [3].  This document provides a mechanism by which the DHCPv6 
[1] servers can provide information about the various configured 
tunnel end points to reach the IPv6 nodes which are separated by 
IPv4 networks.  This documents also explains the mechanism by which 
the 6to4 hosts are allocated with 6to4 addresses needed for 6to4 
tunneling [3]. 

Regards

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics