Subject: [dhcwg] Revised agenda for dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:47:42 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 59
                       0900 Tue 03/04/2004 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 02/23/2004 02:45 PM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   Agenda bashing

DHCP Option for Proxy Server Configuration         <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-proxyserver-opt-00>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

The Extended Remote Boot Option for DHCPv4         <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-opt-extrboot-00>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

Vendor-Identifying Vendor Options for DHCPv4       Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-01>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

Requirements for Proposed Changes to DHCPv4        <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-changes-00>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4        <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-01>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

Rapid Commit Option for DHCPv4                     <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt-00>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

DHCPv6 Support for Remote Boot                     <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-rboot-00>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

Configured Tunnel End Point Option for DHCPv6      Soohong Daniel Park 05 
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ctep-opt-01>
   Technical discussion; ready for WG last call?

DHCPv4 Support for Configuring IPv6-in-IPv4 Tunnels Soohong Daniel Park 05 
minutes
   <draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-tunnels-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

Micro-block IP Address Allocation With DHCP Proxy Server Naiming 
Shen     05 minutes
   <draft-shen-dhc-block-alloc-01>
   Accept as WG work item?

Renumbering Requirements for Stateless DHCPv6      Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-chown-dhc-stateless-dhcpv6-renumbering-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-venaas-dhc-lifetime-01>
   Accept as WG work item?

Vendor-Specific Suboption for the DHCP Relay Agent Option 
<TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-stapp-dhc-vendor-suboption-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

Introduction to dual-stack (DHCPv4/DHCPv6) issues  Ralph Droms      05 minutes

IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack Issues for DHCPv6         Stig Venaas      20 minutes
   <draft-chown-dhc-dual-stack-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

DHCPv6 IPv4 Information Options                    <TBD>            10 minutes
   <draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-v4options-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

Update of dhc WG charter                           Ralph Droms      15 minutes

Update on IPR issue with two drafts                Ralph Droms      15 minutes
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              145 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg