Subject: [dhcwg] Revised agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:29:22 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 59
                       0900 Tue 03/04/2004 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 02/02/2004 03:24 PM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   Agenda bashing

DHCP Option for Proxy Server Configuration         <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-proxyserver-opt-00.txt>

The Extended Remote Boot Option for DHCPv4         <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-opt-extrboot-00.txt>

DHCPv6 Support for Remote Boot                     <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-rboot-00.txt>

Configured Tunnel End Point Option for DHCPv6      <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ctep-opt-01.txt>

Requirements for Proposed Changes to DHCPv4        <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-changes-00.txt>

Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4        <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-01.txt>

Rapid Commit Option for DHCPv4                     <TBD>            05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt-00.txt>

Micro-block IP Address Allocation With DHCP Proxy Server Naiming 
Shen     05 minutes
   <draft-shen-dhc-block-alloc-01.txt>

Renumbering Requirements for Stateless DHCPv6      Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-chown-dhc-stateless-dhcpv6-renumbering-00.txt>

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-venaas-dhc-lifetime-01.txt>

DHCPv6/v4 issues                                   Stig Venaas      10 minutes

Update on IPR issue with two drafts                Ralph Droms      15 minutes

Update of dhc WG charter                           Ralph Droms      15 minutes
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              105 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg