Subject: [dhcwg] Drafts to accept as dhc WG work items

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:56:13 -0500

Several drafts were considered for acceptance as dhc WG work items at the WG
meeting in Seoul.  I'm writing to confirm consensus on these actions.
Please respond with comment about accepting the following drafts as dhc WG
work items:

   Vendor-Specific Suboption for the DHCP RAIO
   <draft-stapp-dhc-vendor-suboption-00>

   Renumbering Requirements for Stateless DHCPv6
   <draft-chown-dhc-stateless-dhcpv6-renumbering-00>
     (pending dhc WG charter update)

   Lifetime Option for DHCPv6
   <draft-venaas-dhc-lifetime-01>
     (pending dhc WG charter update)

   IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack Issues for DHCPv6
   <draft-chown-dhc-dual-stack-00>
     (pending dhc WG charter update)

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:01:57 -0600

>     (pending dhc WG charter update)

I'm in favor of advancing these.   Already discussed in Seoul, but if 
anybody wants to know why, Ill go into more detail.   :')