Subject: [dhcwg] Revised agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:58:17 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 58
                             Thu 11/13/2003 0900
                      (Last revised 11/13/2003 09:55 AM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   Agenda bashing
   Current last calls: failover; DHCPv4 threat analysis; PXE options

New I-Ds to be considered by the dhc WG            Ralph Droms      15 minutes

Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4        Ted Lemon        10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-00.txt>
   Initial discussion

Rapid Reply Option for DHCPv4                      S. D. Park       10 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Vendor-Identifying Vendor Options for DHCPv4        Ralph Droms      05 minutes

Client Identifier option in server replies         Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   <draft-swamy-dhc-client-id-00.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Extending DHCP Options Codes                       Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-extended-optioncodes-00.txt>
   Discussion; which extension plan to accept; next steps/roadmap

Implementation Issues with RFC 2131                Ralph Droms      20 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-01.txt>
   Discussion; next steps; other work related to advancing RFC 2131

DHCPv4 Threat Analysis                             Mimi Zohar       10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>
   Final discussion; solicit WG last call review

Platform integrity measurements                    Mimi Zohar       05 minutes

Discussion of DHCP authentication                  Ralph Droms      20 minutes
   Review three authentication proposals; next steps/roadmap

Configuration of dual-stack hosts with DHCP        Ralph Droms      20 minutes
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              140 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg