Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-05.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:34:42 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCP Lease Query"
<draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-05.txt>.  The last call will conclude at 5PM ET
on Friday, 10/31/2003.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

This document defines new messages through which devices can communicate with
a DHCP server.  A DHCP server contains considerable authoritative
information concerning the IP addresses it has leased to DHCP clients.
Other processes and devices, many that already send and receive DHCP format
packets, sometimes need to access this information.  The leasequery protocol
is designed to give these processes and devices a lightweight way to access
information that may be critical to their operation. This
draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-05.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg