Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:30:23 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "Rapid Commit Option for DHCPv4"
<draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt>.  The last call will conclude at 5PM EDT
on 4/30/2004.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Note that this is a new
last call on this document, which was revised after comment recieved
during the WG last call that ended on 4/15/2004.

draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt defines a new DHCPv4 option, modeled on
the DHCPv6 Rapid Commit option, for obtaining IP address and configuration
information using a 2-message exchange rather than the usual 4- message
exchange, expediting client configuration.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt-02.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg