Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-00.txt

From: "S. Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:24:23 +0900

fyi

comments/feedbacks are highly welcome

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics. 

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
> Internet-Drafts directories.
> 
> 
> 	Title		: Configured Tunnel End-Point Configuration
using DHCPv4
> 	Author(s)	: S. Park, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-00.txt
> 	Pages		: 13
> 	Date		: 2004-4-27
> 	
> The intent of this draft is to provide a solution to automate 
> tunnel      
>      end-point configuration for a configured IPv6-over-IPv4 
> tunnel. This      
>      uses a DHCPv4 option to percolate the tunnel end-point 
> configuration      
>      information. This is very useful to connect a newly 
> deployed native      
>      IPv6 cloud to other existing IPv6 networks using IPv4 
> backbone as 
>      well as to connect isolated dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 nodes to IPv6 
>      networks through IPv4.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-00.
txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.  
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf-00.txt