Subject: [dhcwg] Results of WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-proxyserver-opt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:15:12 -0400

draft-ietf-dhc-proxyserver-opt did not pass WG last call.

Ted Lemon and Bernie Volz made substantive suggestions about the syntax of 
the option, 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg03397.html 
and 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg03450.html

Ted, S. Daniel Park and I all made editorial changes and suggestions, in 
Ted's earlier message, 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg03466.html 
and 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg03399.html

We need to complete discussion of the substantive suggestions and then we 
will conduct another WG last call on the revised draft.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg