Subject: Before the Bell-the most underrated stock exposed for profit

From: "Celina Engel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 02:24:45 -0300

**SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE***SRGE**

Market Undervalue
Opening Price: 1.00
7 Day Target: 2.65
1 Month Target: 3.80
Outstanding Shares: 16.5 million
Public Float: 3.4 million

Explosive short term trading profits in a new
technology issue (Ticker: SRGE) are being
predicted for May 11-May 17 as many significant
news releases indicate strong contractual
revenues with major Telecom firms.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER
COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR SRGE!

We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN to our
millions of subscribers IMMEDIATELY to allow investors
the opportunity to accumulate a substantial position
in this undervalued gem. Surge Technologies Corp.
(SRGE) is the latest new pick where the stage is set
for a tremendous advance. This company deserves your
immediate attention! Stock Mogul Team found a new
winner yet again!

SRGE has been successfully working with Telecommunications
giants (with five million subscriber lines) over the last
4 years, but is now projecting "a banner expansion year
with geometric growth in revenues" due largely to sales
demands for their innovative patented products and
expansion into International telecom markets.

Surge Technologies, Inc. (SRGE) is a cutting-edge leader
that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets superior
patented outside plant electrical surge protection equipment
for the telecommunications industry.

The US sales projections for this market are $4 Billion
annually, with this figure growing rapidly as the expansion
of new HDSL and ADSL technologies permeate the industry.

SRGE just announced two major contracts totaling $5 Million,
making their shares grossly undervalued based upon conservative
EPS estimates. This is just the tip of the iceberg and we expect
a continuous flow of huge news announcements detailing the
highly profitable chain of events to follow for SRGE in the near
future. We can state from our judicious research that we are not
alone in viewing SRGE as one of those extremely rare
opportunities where the impact of major news events simultaneously
boosts the value of a company while ultimately providing
substantial reward for its shareholders.

SRGE provides the Telecom industry with the highest quality
"protection element" for complex digital switches. Protecting
these Telecom switching devices is crucial to inclusive components
that are sensitive to interruptions in voltage which can cause
extensive network damage, thus negating costly and time-consuming
repair and down-time. Major Telecoms require this protection
throughout their network in order to prevent the hazards of
harming personnel, damaging expensive equipment, and massive
system failures.

How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your
hands on them or didn't have the right information in time? We are
alerting you now to a special Company with a unique technology that
is on the forefront of a breakout! We are excited about SRGE's
technology and expansion as they prepare to ink deal after deal with
Major US Telecoms in conjunction with dramatic increases in revenue
for 2004 and 2005. SRGE has made phenomenal advancements but may be
one of the few stocks left in this industry group that is unknown
and undervalued, therefore a 300%-400% jump may wind up being
conservative.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "forward looking statements".

Forward looking statements are based upon expectations, estimates
and projections, at the time the statements are made that involve
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through
the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"estimates", "believes", "understands", "will", "anticipates",
or that by statements indicating certain actions "may", "could",
or "might" occur. All information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. Stock Mogul
Team advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding
to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment
advice.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holdings of 20,000
independently purchased shares of srge prior to the publication of
this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting
from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive
statements have been made regarding the above company.