Subject: [dhcwg] Minutes from interim dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 14:09:40 -0400

Attached are the minutes from two phone calls held by the dhc WG to discuss
draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-01.txt, which addresses issues identified by
implementors of RFC 2131.  The phone calls took place 2004-02-23 and
2004-02-25.

The minutes include a list of participants on each phone call.

My apologies for the late submission.  I wrote up the notes and submitted
them for review to the call participants, but neglected to follow up by
formally submitting the minutes...

- Ralph

---

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:48:29 -0400

Ralph,

I need to put a choice to you about the inclusion of the interim minutes to 
the IETF-59 Proceedings.

I can either:

1.  Include the interim minutes to the DHC wg page 
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/04mar/135.htm ) after the slides section 
with out giving your group time to approve the contents, before the making 
of the Master CD-Rom for these proceedings.

or

2.  Make the Master CD-Rom with the existing information of the IETF 
Proceedings and include the interim minutes only on the Web-Version of the 
Proceedings.

Today is the day that I make the CD-Rom for mass production.  I'm afraid to 
delay the production, to allow your group time to give approval for the 
changes to your groups page.

Please let me know your decision ASAP today.  If you have any other 
questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you.

>implementors of RFC 2131.  The phone calls took place 2004-02-23 and

Rebecca F. Bunch

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:03:29 -0400

Rebecca - the participants in the interim meeting have already reviewed and
approved the minutes, so they should be OK for inclusion in the IETF-59
proceedings.

So, if it's not too late, please go ahead and include the minutes from the
interim meeting in the IETF 59 proceeding CD-ROM.

Thanks...

- Ralph

At 09:48 AM 5/6/2004 -0400, Rebecca Bunch wrote:

>Ralph,
>
>I need to put a choice to you about the inclusion of the interim minutes 
>to the IETF-59 Proceedings.
>
>I can either:
>
>Today is the day that I make the CD-Rom for mass production.  I'm afraid 
>to delay the production, to allow your group time to give approval for the