Subject: [dhcwg] Tentative agenda for dhc WG meeting at IETF 61

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:30:06 -0400

Here is the latest draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting at IETF 61.

NOTE CHANGE OF DATE TO TUE, 2004-11-09!!!

- Ralph
                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 61
                       0900 Tue 2004-11-09 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 2004-10-28 05:25 PM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

DNS zone suffix option for DHCPv6                  Renxiang Yan     10 minutes
   <draft-yan-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnszone>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options                       TBD              10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-reclassify-options>
   How to implement the process after RFC is published?

Vendor-Specific Information Suboption              Mark Stapp       10 minutes
   <draft-stapp-dhc-vendor-suboption>
   Ready for WG last call?

DHCP Authentication via EAP                        Mark Stapp       10 minutes
   Technical discussion

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime>
   Ready for WG last call?

Anycast Address Assignment using DHCPv6            Syam Madanapalli 10 minutes
   <draft-syam-dhc-ia-aa-opt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6  A. Matsumoto     10 minutes
   <draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt>
   (available as 
http://www.nttv6.net/~arifumi/draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-00.txt)
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Relay Agent Information Option              Wing Cheong Lau  10 minutes
   <draft-droms-dhc-v6-relayopt-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP-DNS interaction                               Bernie Volz      30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution>
   Technical discussion
                                                                    -----------
                                                                    120 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg