Subject: [dhcwg] Re: Last Call: DHCP Domain Search Option to Proposed Standard

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:43:37 -0400

> Finally, what do you propose? I.e., "send text" :-) Would it suffice
> to add some language stating that in the case of this option, it
> should not override a manually configured search list?

yes, that would suffice.  (should not should probably be in caps)
thanks.

Keith

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:43:04 -0400

IETF Last Call has ended on this document, and I recall that Keith
Moore had some comments. Not sure if any other issues were raised.

Note that as the document is currently written, I believe it has a
normative dependency on the draft-ietf-dhc-concat-01.txt ID. There was
some discussion about whether that was necessary or not, but I'm not
sure what the final resolution was. In any case, I think wording
changes would be need to make the reference non-normative. If the
intention is that the reference be normative, we need the other ID to
move forward as well.

Are there any other issues that need to be resolved?

Once the remaining issues are resolved and a new ID is out, I can
bring the document before the IESG for consideration.

Thomas