Subject: RE: [dhcwg] dhcp question

From: "Bimal Shah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:28:39 -0500

hi:

The way we have an client program on dhcp.org. Do anybody has a server
program like that?? Can i have java code of the DHCP server if you have any.
that would be really appreciated.

Thx
bimal

-----Original Message-----
From: Jitesh N Verma [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 1:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] dhcp question

Yes. A properly implemented DHCP server assigns appropriate IP addresses
to the DHCP client machines without affeting existing machines with static
IP addresses. DHCP client also must be intelligent enough to detect
dulpicate
address offered by the server.

~Jitesh

--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

    ~                                                             ~
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
^ Jitesh N. Verma                     Tel. 91-80-225 1554 Ext. 1424   ^
^ HEWLETT PACKARD                     Fax. 91-80-220 0196             ^
^ INDIA SOFTWARE OPERATIONS         Email. [email-masked]        ^
^ 29, CUNNINGHAM ROAD               Pager. 9624-263608                ^
^ BANGALORE 560 052        __      Telnet. 847-1424                   ^
^                         / /                                         ^
^                        / /___ _____                                 ^
^                       / __  // __  /                                ^
^                      / / / // /_/ /                                 ^
^                     /_/ /_// ____/                                  ^
^                           / /                                       ^
^                          /_/                                        ^
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg