Subject: [dhcwg] minor typo in dhcpv6-26

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:31:01 +0900

I've found some typo in dhcpv6-26:

In section 18.2.1 (Receipt of Request messages), we have the following
sentence:

   If the client has included
   an Option Request option in the Solicit message, the server includes
   options in the Advertise message containing configuration parameters
   for all of the options identified in the Option Request option that
   the server has been configured to return to the client.

The "Solicit" should be "Request", and the "Advertise" should be
"Reply".

Sections 18.2.4 and 18.2.5 have the same kind of typo.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg