Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:00:00 -0500

Reminder and note: there has been not response to this WG last 
call.  Please review draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt and reply with 
comments.  If you recommend the document for advancement without revision, 
please respond with a quick acknowledgment.  No response will be 
interpreted as a lack of support for advancing the document.

-----

This message announces a WG last call on "Load Balancing for DHCPv6" 
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt>.  The last call will conclude on 
Friday, 2/28.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt specifies a load balancing algorithm for 
use with DHCPv6, which enables multiple cooperating DHCPv6 servers to 
decide which one should service a client without exchanging any information 
beyond initial configuration.  This draft is available as 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-loadb-02.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg