Subject: [dhcwg] Sam Linton/AO/USR/FTU is out of the office.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:04:22 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  07/03/2003 and will not return until
07/14/2003.

I will be on PTO the week of 7/7.  I do have ECMs between now and 7/7, so
feel free to page me about those if there are any concerns.  I will be
checking for ECM-related emails.

For routine support, please use the request forms at
https://lns.wachovia.net or email our group at IA-DNS-Support (Lotus
Notes).  Our Internet email is [email-masked].

For phone support, please call the new dedicated LNS support line at
704-590-LNS1.  That's 590-5671.  Use this during normal business hours.

Please visit http://lns.wachovia.net and click on Contact / Support for
more info such as pager information, on-call schedules, etc.

Thanks!

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg