Subject: [dhcwg] Re: FWD: RFC Copyrights and Disclaimers for IPRs (fwd)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:12:33 -0800 (PST)

FYI, for those of you who use xml2rfc and friends.

And, I *highly* recommend you check out these tools for RFCs and I-Ds if
you don't already use them...

- Ralph

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:56:17 -0800
From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FWD: RFC Copyrights and Disclaimers for IPRs

> Following the publication of BCP 78 (RFC 3667), BCP 79 (RFC 3668), and
> RFC 3669 on Feb 18, 2004, the RFC Editor has begun to incorporate into
> all documents slated for RFC publication the copyright and intellectual
> property rights statements called for by these documents.
> ...

this weekend, there will be a new release of the rfc2629-based tools
(xml2rfc and julian's xslt) that supports these changes for RFCs and
I-Ds.

/mtr

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg