Subject: [Dime] RFC 5779 on Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Mobile Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor Interaction with Diameter Server

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:53:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5779

        Title:      Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Mobile 
                    Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor 
                    Interaction with Diameter Server 
        Author:     J. Korhonen, Ed.,
                    J. Bournelle, K. Chowdhury,
                    A. Muhanna, U. Meyer
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 44709
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5779.txt

This specification defines Authentication, Authorization, and
Accounting (AAA) interactions between Proxy Mobile IPv6 entities
(both Mobile Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor) and a AAA
server within a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain.  These AAA interactions are
primarily used to download and update mobile node specific policy
profile information between Proxy Mobile IPv6 entities and a remote
policy store.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintanence and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC