Subject: [Dime] WGLC for draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-01.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:22:33 +0200

Folks,

In January Glen has submitted a new version of the "Diameter
Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport" draft and it is a
fairly small document. 
Here is the latest draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-01.txt

I believe it is time to start a WGLC on this document. 
This WGLC will end on the 7th March 2010.

Ciao
Hannes & Victor

---

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:13:21 +0200

I wanted to be the first one to provide my WGLC comments: 

* Introduction: I think it would be good to say that these newly defined
AVPs are meant to be used by future applications. There is no plan to
revise existing documents to use these AVPs.

* Security Considerations: I believe you did not copy text from other
documents in there to make it more self-contained. We will for sure get
a comment about this at a later stage. We know Diameter quite well but
the folks that will review the document might not be in the same
position and telling them what Diameter does to protect keying material
will help. 

Ciao
Hannes

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
>Behalf Of ext Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
>Sent: 21 February, 2010 15:23
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Dime] WGLC for draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-01.txt
>
>Folks,
>
>Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport" draft 
>and it is a fairly small document. 
>_______________________________________________
>DiME mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
>