Subject: [Dime] FYI: I-D Action:draft-wu-hokey-rfc5296bis-00.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:57:53 +0700

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 6:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-hokey-rfc5296bis-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol
(ERP)
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-hokey-rfc5296bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2010-07-02

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple types of authentication methods.  In systems where EAP
is used for authentication, it is desirable to not repeat the entire EAP
exchange with another authenticator.  This document specifies extensions to
EAP and the EAP keying hierarchy to support an EAP method-independent
protocol for efficient re-authentication between the peer and an EAP
re-authentication server through any authenticator.  The re-authentication
server may be in the home network or in the local network to which the peer
is connecting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-hokey-rfc5296bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.