Subject: [Dime] Dime draft agenda for IETF#78

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:16:28 +0300

Diameter Maintenance and Extensions - *preliminary agenda*
Still subject to modifications..

- Jouni & Lionel

== Logistics =================================================================

TUESDAY, July 27, 2010
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I

Chairs: Jouni Korhonen ([email-masked])
        Lionel Morand ([email-masked])
Room: Athens
Conflicts: decade, hashmat BoF, multimob, trill, enum, ccamp, nea

== Administrative ============================================================

1) Agenda Bashing                                               (chairs, 5min)
   o Jabber: xyz
   o Note taker #1: xyz
   o Note taker #2: xyz

2) WG Status Update                                            (chairs, 15min)
   o Documents completed WGLC:
     - Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-02.txt  
     - Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-07.txt
   o New IPRs disclosures (RFC5866)
   o Pending erratas (#1946, ...)
   o Documents waiting for Proto Write-Up
     - Diameter Capabilities Update Application
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-05.txt 
     - Diameter Base Protocol
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-21.txt
   o Documents in IESG process
     - Diameter Base Protocol MIB
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-04.txt
       * AD Evaluation::Revised ID Needed
     - Diameter Credit Control Application MIB
       http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-03.txt
       * AD Evaluation::Revised ID Needed
   o Other WG documents (not updated/progressed since March)
     - Diameter support for the EAP Re-authentication Protocol
       http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-erp-03.txt
     - Diameter IKEv2 PSK
       http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-02.txt
     - Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
       http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-11.txt

== Working group draft presentations =========================================

3) Diameter NAT Control Application                   (Frank Brockners, 10min)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-03.txt
   o Ready for WGLC?

4) Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing  (Glen/Qin, 10min)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-01.txt

5) Diameter Extended NAPTR                                 (Mark Jones, 10min)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-01.txt

6) Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter                     (Tom Taylor, 10min)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-03.txt
   o Ready for WGLC?

== Individual drafts presentations ===========================================

7) Diameter Network Access Server Application                    (Glen, 20min)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zorn-dime-rfc4005bis-01
   o Need for a bis realized among AAA Doctors

8) Diameter General Purpose Session                     (Marco Liebsch, 10min)
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-00.txt

== AOB =======================================================================

                                                                   total 90min