Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-erp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 05:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Support for the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : J. Bournelle, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-erp-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-09-06

The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) defines extensions to the
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to support efficient re-
authentication between the peer and an EAP Re-authentication (ER)
server through a compatible authenticator.  This document specifies
Diameter support for ERP.  It defines a new Diameter ERP application
to transport ERP messages between an ER authenticator and the ER
server, and a set of new AVPs that can be used to transport the
cryptographic material needed by the re-authentication server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.