Subject: [Dime] DIME WG Last Call: "Diameter Extended NAPTR"

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:38:39 +0200

This is an announcement of the DIME WG last call on "Diameter Extended
NAPTR", prior to sending the document to the IESG for publication as a
proposed standard RFC. 

The document is available for review here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-02

The DIME WGLC will last until October 10, 2010. If you have comments on
the document, please file using TRAC system.  See below for summary of
instructions. 

Thanks,

Lionel

*********************** 

1. To submit an issue in TRAC, please use :
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/

2. If you don't already have a login ID, you can obtain one by
navigating to this site: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/newlogin

3. Once you have obtained an account, and have logged in, you can file
an issue by navigating to the ticket entry form:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/newticket

4. When opening an issue:

a. The Type: field should be set to "defect" for an issue with the
current document text, or "enhancement" for a proposed addition of
functionality (such as an additional requirement). 
b. The Priority: field is set based on the severity of the Issue. For
example, editorial issues are typically "minor" or "trivial". 
c. The Milestone: field should be set to milestone1 (useless, I know). 
d. The Component: field should be set to the document you are filing the
issue on.  
e. The Version: field should be set to "1.0". 
f. The Severity: field should be set to based on the status of the
document (e.g. "In WG Last Call" for a document in WG last call)
g. The Keywords: and CC: fields can be left blank unless inspiration
seizes you. 
h. The Assign To: field is generally filled in with the email address of
the editor. 

5. Typically it won't be necessary to enclose a file with the ticket,
but if you need to, select "I have files to attach to this ticket". 

6. If you want to preview your Issue, click on the "Preview" button.
When you're ready to submit the issue, click on the "Create Ticket"
button. 

7. If you want to update an issue, go to the "View Tickets" page:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/report/1 Click on the ticket #
you want to update, and then modify the ticket fields as required