Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #9: Auth-Session-State

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:19:58 -0000

#9: Auth-Session-State
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jouni.nospam@…          |        Owner:  dime@…       
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:               
Component:  nat-control             |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by jouni.nospam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The authors have proposed new text to Section 7. The new text clears my
 concerns on the session state. The authors still need to remove the Auth-
 Sesstion-State AVP from NCR's ABNF and Section 7.1.

 See the proposed text http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dime/current/msg04468.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>