Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:00:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-12.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-09-01

The Diameter Base protocol provides updated rules on how to extend
Diameter by modifying and/or deriving from existing applications or
creating entirely new applications.  This is a companion document to
the Diameter Base protocol that further explains and clarifies these
rules.  It is meant as a guidelines document and therefore it does
not add, remove or change existing rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.