Subject: [Din] IETF-107 planning update

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 19:41:04 +0100

Hello DINRG,

In the light of the current covid-19 developments, we are trying to 
assist the IETF executive leadership in determining the viability of 
holding IETF-107 as an onsite meeting.

Those of you who are still planning to attend our regular meeting on 
Tuesday, March 24th at 10:00, could you please inform us (by replying to 
the chairs or to the list) UNTIL SUNDAY EVENING?

Next week, we’ll be back with a status update.

Thanks,
Your DINRG chairs Melinda and Dirk

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 10:53:07 -0800

> Those of you who are still planning to attend our regular meeting on Tuesday, March 24th at 10:00, could you please inform us (by replying to the chairs or to the list) UNTIL SUNDAY EVENING?

Right now, I have plans to attend.

Dino

---

From: "Shigeya Suzuki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 08:23:01 +0900

Me too, unless somebody (Canadian border control,  local government, or my employer, etc.) prohibits Japanese to come.
(Of course, I will not start travel if I'm not healthy enough.)

But I also think remote attendance or full online meetings is a viable option.
We just finished WIDE Project's fully remote 3-day meeting, and it works better than I expected.

shigeya

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, at 03:53, Dino Farinacci wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Din mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/din
>

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 04:14:36 -0800

Dirk,

I'm planning to attend DINRG in person.

    Erik