Subject: Re: [Din] Change of chairs for DINRG

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 20:59:30 +0200

Welcome on board, Lixia!

First of all, I'd like to thank Melinda for her work for DINRG.

Lixia and I have started discussing directions for DINRG. One of the 
things we'd like to do is to establish some ground truth about 
centralization and concentration, i.e., defining and understanding the 
problems and their root causes better.

To that end, we are planning a workshop event for early June -- we'll 
send an announcement in a separate message.

We hope you'll find that interesting and are looking forward to your 
contributions.

Also, we expect DINRG to meet more regularly again now -- please talk to 
use in case you want to suggest topics, or feel free to use the list.

Thanks,
Dirk

On 1 May 2021, at 2:47, Lixia Zhang wrote:

>> On Apr 26, 2021, at 12:54 PM, Colin Perkins <[email-masked]> 
>> wrote:
>>
>> DINRG,
>>
>> Melinda Shore has indicated that she wishes to step down as DINRG 
>> co-chair, due to lack of availability because of other commitments. 
>> Lixia Zhang has kindly agreed to take her place, along with Dirk 
>> Kutscher who continues.
>>
>> Thank you Melinda for your many contributions - and welcome Lixia!
>>
>> Colin Perkins
>> IRTF Chair
>
> thanks Colin for taking me on.
> Hello everyone, looking forward to working with you all in coming 
> years.
>
> Lixia
> _______________________________________________
> Din mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/din